Tuesday, August 3, 2010

nasib baik angkat kain, dah hujan dah pun.

i'm in a rut.
i have a 'situation', and it think it kind of sucks.

see, a few days ago my sister, who's working in petronas just told my brother and i that there are job vacancies in the company. of course it's an interesting prospect, but i've kind of decided that i wanted to take my masters first and then work.

my parents, however, have different ideas. (they used to agree with my plan, until my sister told them about the job vacancy thing la. cheh.) they think that i should work now, and then when i have a bit more experience then i can do my masters. but i'm like, mehhhhhh. keje? macam bosan gila.

i've been having serious doubts about me, working, in the real world. frankly i can't see myself around a working environment. it's scary. it's unsettling. it's downright weird. can i even calculate with my scientific calculator? aiyooooh.

but on the upside, there's the money. harharhar. if i work, i can definitely support myself, since i'm living with my brother so we can split our finances and all. aaaaand, if i do my masters that'll definitely take up a lot more money, so i'm kinda weighing the options here. i seriously don't know what to do. work, or study?

if i work, macam dah malas nak sambung my masters la kan. because what's the use, i already have a job and a steady income and all. but if i study i'll at least gain my confidence and knowledge in a specific subject, which is way better than my having to rely on my knowledge on qs subjects. yech.

:\ bloody pain in the behind to think about la, i tell you. better apply for both je la.

by the way, today's my mom's b-day. so happy birthday mama, i love you loads! thanks for not killing me yet, harharhar.

No comments:

Post a Comment