Sunday, September 29, 2013

a blog post about as interesting as my left toenail.

i'm currently on the 3rd season of merlin on the 7th episode. it kind of breaks my heart to know that merlin only has 5 seasons, because i've come to really love the characters and to know that the show doesn't last longer just...sucks. i realise that i am coming in as a fan after the show's already finished and i even know what happens in the end (thanks to tumblr) but it's hard to accept the truth because you're so invested in what the characters are going through.

aw merlin dear don't cry you still have arthur
don't know what kind of a mess i'd be if sherlock finishes. just the thought of it...


but no. i shall not speak of those days. we'll cross that road when the time comes but until then...

i often feel like my blog is too impersonal. i don't post a lot of pictures of myself and my life (in fact i hate taking pictures of myself, probably due to my low self-esteem i feel like i look like shit in most of my pictures) and i don't tell stories about what's happened in my life. if i do, i make sure to use the vaguest and most-long winded descriptions possible because that's just how i roll.

on a random note, whenever someone does something vague my supervisor has taken to calling them anis-isms/ they are being anis-ed, for example:

acquaintance:   miss so-and-so thinks she will be able to come but she's not sure.
le prof:            why that sounds like anis! she's been anis-ed!
me:                  lolzzzzzzzzz true that.

lol it is actually quite true. i don't know, i just have a weird fear of not being able to keep my promise so i always say maybe and i think and all that stuff. ah well, at least it shows that my supervisor knows me all too well? :\

to be honest, i'm not sure i know what the purpose of this post is for. i'd tell you something interesting that happened in my life but well, to quote john watson: "nothing happens to me". well, wait, some things do happen to me but for reasons unbeknownst to even myself i choose to not blog about that and instead i blog about...random stupid stuff. huh. 

note to self: you need to get your priorities straight. 

it's weird though that i choose to have a blog but i don't really like sharing my feelings on the internet anymore. i don't like taking pictures (but i have an slr) and my life is mundane and boring for the most part. what the flipping hell compelled me to start writing in a blog? 

hmph. must not let negativity rule. think. happy. thoughts. like benny. or colin morgan. or bradley james. mrowr.


in an attempt to make this post more personal, i leave with a picture of...er, wally. on a fence. with his tongue sticking out. uh...yeah. good times.



No comments:

Post a Comment