Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dreams of sunshine.

It must be frustrating to want something so much but know that you can never get it.

Have you ever felt the same way?

Sometimes I feel myself wanting something so bad that my chest physically hurts. It thuds, and heaves, and it makes me feel like what I want is even more impossible than ever.

I want everlasting love to anyone who's crazy enough to hand it to me. I want to change the world and see tears of joy flowing, instead of tears of pain. I want to matter to someone, anyone. I want to be proud of myself and what I've achieved, even though I haven't achieved anything yet so far in life.

I want to travel the world, and meet new people, and love a stranger, and dazzle someone with a smile. I want fairytale endings, and bad guys who die in the end, or a song written for me. I wish someone could feel such a yearning towards me that it makes it difficult for him to breathe.

Of course, I'm asking for too much. I always do.

It must be frustrating to want something so much but know that you can never get it. If I weren't so bloody hurt right now, I'd probably relate.

No comments:

Post a Comment