Saturday, July 4, 2009

Haaaaaiii, I'm Lindsey Lohan.

:p

And I'm insanely bored, lol. I'm randomly browsing Youtube and looking for good songs to download. Has anyone ever heard of Pilot Speed's Alright? Very good song but very sad. And Nina Soldado by Ska-P? Awesomely catchy.

I have a bunch load of movies I want to watch as well, and here is the list that I have compiled. Anis sangat bosan, maaf:

1. My Sister's Keeper (it looks really good)
2. Drag Me to Hell (duh)
3. The Hangover
4. Year One
5. Up
6. Transformers : Revenge of The Fallen
7. 17 Again (dah takde in cinemas dah I think)
8. Terminator something something kot
9. dah la merapu. tak ingat dah.

The ones in bold! are the ones I really really reeeeaally wanna watch. Sigh. :( Tak besnye negara takde wayang.

OMG there's actually a Vietnam Idol? Phhhhheeeessssshhh. Weird. Hahahahaha.

Boringnye. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment