Sunday, August 2, 2009

This one last bullet you mention is my redemption.

"If you want someone a friend to be, guess you'll have to win the lottery."

This is the best I've felt in days. So I'm gonna appreciate my good mood and post an entry, preferably one without emo vibes in it. *gasp! oh noes!*

I'm going to take things as they are, however they are. One of my old philosophies used to be "No matter how bad today is, the sun still shines tomorrow, so it can't be that bad right?"

That's what I'm going to do for my life. It's the least I can do without messing myself up. I will not over-analyze. (at least, I'm not going to tell you that I'm over-analyzing haha.) I will be confident, and smart, and helpful. I will not be lazy, or mean, or useless. I am strong, and capable, and one hell of a nice person. (am I? Ok ok I am.) I will not be a jealous biatch, I will not care so much as to jeapordize my relationships. This means sort of like, lantak kau la nak buat apa pun kind of thing, but in a nicer way.

I'm sorry for being overbearing. And maniacal. I'm starting over.

And right now I'm going to see if Harry Potter 6 dah keluar kat Limewire ke belum. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment