Monday, August 24, 2009

And when the sky is falling, don't look outside the window.

Mood: em...it starts with a H, and it rhymes with angry :P
Music: The All-American Rejects - I'm Waiting

The Internet sucks. Yeck.

Good news: Research Method assignment postponed. Brother Z's partner asked Nigel nicely, haha. Good going man!

Bad news: International procurement assignment still not done. At all. EEEEEEE. Also not done: IP group presentation on Japan and Research Method group work. Oh noooooo...

*emoface*

I'm having pains in me tummy. Don't know why, it's only like the 3rd day of Ramadhan. Mati la aku kalau camni. I think it's a mix of gastric pains + masuk angin + makan banyak kot + perut gedik. Siap with a killer headache and all, and I was feeling hot and cold all over. Brr. I hate being sick.

>:(
Boo you sickness. Boo you!


No comments:

Post a Comment