Sunday, August 16, 2009

Thunder, appease my soul.

"I gotta find a way out, maybe there's a way out."

I have no idea why, but I feel so tired. My heads full of random junk and tangled thoughts, like Kaedfest and the envelope I'm supposed to be making, to my studies (which remind me that I have about a thousand assignments to do) to other unmentionables.

Sincerely enough, I feel like crying because I don't know what to do.

And even iTunes is going against me, because all of the songs in my shuffle list are sad and depressing and making me feel just a bit more tired of life as it is.

I also feel like I hvaen't been out on a proper date for ages. Geez, how long has it been? I can't even remember anymore. Maybe I should start dating someone else instead. (If you're reading this, then good. I'm pissed off...wait. No. I'm not pissed off, just sad. Don't ask why, I just am.)

Oh great, now I'm sad. Stupid hormones.

And now I'm really hungry. God this is so depressing.

And tomorrow I'm supposed to wake up all nice and early and be my perky self and be a proper committee member and shit. I'd wear that stupid expensive T-shirt and eat cendawan goreng because nothing else is good and generally do nothing because female members aren't as valued in gaming events as male members are. I haven't even made those stupid envelopes yet. Fuck. I hate this.

I don't even know why I'm mad. Probably I'm just so bloody tired. But I feel mad. It'll pass, I know that, but for the moment I don't want it to. I want to scream at people and hate them for making me do things I don't want and giving me responsibilities and ignoring me and acting like everything is motherfucking randy.

Sorry, I swear a lot. See, I even have to apologize for being rude.

I want to get out of this place. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment