Friday, September 18, 2009

Kids are so lucky.

Music: Don't Go Breaking My Heart - Elton John and Kiki Dee

"The world I love, the trains I've hopped,
to be part of the wave, can't stop!"

I gotta say, for a friggin' love song, I'm kind of really digging this song. Not the hugest Elton John fan, but he rocks anyhow haha.

So. Hari Raya. Two weeks vacation = awesomeness. No TV though, not so awesome.

My parents are leaving on the 3rd day of raya, which really sucks balls too. I mean, tak sempat nak salam betul-betul lagi kot, dah nak balik Riyadh. Boo. :'(

Dapat Internet baru ari ini. My dad upgraded the modem (I have to pay RM98 pulak, boo!) so it's way faster now. (yay!) I have to pay my own bills after this raya, my car punya monthly installment or something, then Internet bills too. Freaky. I'm all grown up now, and the thought makes me sad.

When I was a kid I used to lastik budak-budak laki and chase them around the school yard. Those were fun times, fun times. Why can't I be as carefree as that now? :\ *sigh*

Though I wouldn't be chasing and lastik-ing those boys now, right? ;p *evil cackle*


No comments:

Post a Comment